[TUHS] Wanted: AT&T System V Release 3.2.{1,2,3} Source Code

Al Kossow aek at bitsavers.org
Mon Feb 4 06:18:09 AEST 2019

On 2/1/19 9:10 AM, Al Kossow wrote:
> I turned up some 3B2 3.2 binary floppies in the CHM collection.
> Will see if I can get those archived.

Not much joy on that front.
The utilities are there, but not the boot disk or core system

We have the boot floppies for USL SVr4, but only one of the two cartridge
tapes, and that had a dried up tape band which contaminated the front of
the tape, so I haven't been able to read it.

I did manage to read a Bell Technologies SysVr3 3.0 CPIO cart, but I can't find
the install floppies which I put up on bitsavers /bits under BellTechnologies