[TUHS] V6 networking & alarm syscall

reed at reedmedia.net reed at reedmedia.net
Sat Jan 12 22:04:27 AEST 2019

On Fri, 11 Jan 2019, Larry McVoy wrote:

> On Fri, Jan 11, 2019 at 04:08:25PM -0600, reed at reedmedia.net wrote:
> > Can someone tell me about SCCS behaviour when renaming/moving or
> > deleting files?

> SCCS didn't know about renames, it was strictly checkin/checkout.

> Anyhoo, I digress, that's all BitKeeper, not SCCS.  If you have
> the SCCS history somewhere where I can get it I might be able to
> find the file you want.  Just point me at (I know I have that
> set somewhere but no idea where they are).

I was surprised that I didn't see the files at the TUHS archives.

I put the SCCS and s. files into
http://reedmedia.net/~reed/tmp/4.1c1-sccs.tar.gz
1.4MB
408 files

I was looking for the early select() code from ~1981. The earliest I
found was kern_descrip.c from 82/07/15. I think the original source file
got deleted or the file was renamed and lost its history (and the
original SCCS s. file was lost).

Thanks