[TUHS] Old Unix source code DVD [was: V6 networking & alarm syscall]

Paul Ruizendaal pnr at planet.nl
Thu Jan 17 09:13:24 AEST 2019

>> Where did you find the BBN TCP/IP stack?

> Several tapes of it survived in the CSRG archives, currently held by the Bancroft Library at Berkeley.

I just discovered that Kirk McKusick has made a new DVD that covers a much broader set of software than his earlier 4 CD set:
https://www.mckusick.com/csrg/
(see bottom of the page, one but last paragraph).

This new DVD includes the surviving BBN VAX TCP source code; it is not on the earlier 4 CD set.

Paul

Begin forwarded message: