[TUHS] Wanted: AT&T System V Release 3.2.{1,2,3} Source Code

Kevin Bowling kevin.bowling at kev009.com
Sun Jan 20 19:01:25 AEST 2019

As far as I could find, the binary distribution is not readily available
(and maybe /was/ not readily available, this seemed to be late enough to
just be a code dump for source licensees).

It would be fun to try and build this into a useable release, but I have
not yet determined if everything is there as well as if a 3.2 system can
hoist the build.