[TUHS] Floppy to modern files for Usenet maps

Henry Bent henry.r.bent at gmail.com
Wed Jul 10 03:12:15 AEST 2019

On Tue, 9 Jul 2019 at 12:28, Mary Ann Horton Gmail <mah at mhorton.net> wrote:

> Does anyone have anything put together that can easily do the "leroy"
> thing described here:
>
> http://www.stargatemuseum.org/maps/032383.GRF.txt
>
> and produce the graphical map it contains?
>
>      Mary Ann

I got as far as compiling leroy on 4.1C BSD and feeding the attached files
through it.  It ran without errors and produced a file to be fed to
plot(1G).  That file is attached; I can't figure out how to do anything
useful with it.  I ran it through the xterm Tek 4014 mode and just got
garbage.  I'm not really familiar with plot at all, so maybe someone else
can easily produce readable output from this file.

-Henry