[TUHS] Old 386 Unix Versions, was: Re: PCC for the i386

Clem Cole clemc at ccc.com
Thu Jul 18 00:15:23 AEST 2019

RR and the ISC products were different.  RR was done in Billerica, MA and
ran a variant of SunOS [FWIW: some of the RR guys came to Stellar work on
the HW team].

ISC did the 386 port for Intel/ATT/IBM much earlier than that.   Later, as
was pointed out, Sun ended up with the IP when they bought it from Kodak.