[TUHS] Old 386 Unix Versions, was: Re: PCC for the i386

Clem cole clemc at ccc.com
Thu Jul 18 10:04:58 AEST 2019

It is an uK.  I have a complete set of doc but I don’t think I have the code at this point. Fyi AT&T was supposed to use Chorus for SVR5 but it never shipped. The chorus folks opened an office in Portland Or.  iirc Michel Gien moved out there for a bit.  [We were working for both OSF and ATT at Locus.  Fun times.  ]

Sent from my PDP-7 Running UNIX V0 expect things to be almost but not quite.