[TUHS] Montgomery's emacs

Mary Ann Horton Gmail mah at mhorton.net
Wed Jun 12 01:55:11 AEST 2019

Warren's emacs would have been part of the Bell Labs 'exptools'
(experimental tools) package, which was an internally distributed
package of 3rd party software that wasn't part of the standard UNIX
distributions at the time.  vi/termcap/termlib was also part of exptools.

If exptools isn't preserved anywhere, it would be worthwhile to try to
find it.  Noel - it's possible that's what you have. I can't find it
anywhere else easily.

     Mary Ann