[TUHS] Celebration of Internet History with their UNIX at 50 Event

Clem Cole clemc at ccc.com
Wed Jun 12 07:31:30 AEST 2019

We are all thrilled and thankful for the generosity of SDF and LCM+L by
sponsoring and providing a celebration of Internet History with their UNIX
at 50 Event for the USENIX ATC Attendees.   We understand not all of you
can participate in the conference, but would still like to be part of the
celebration.  Our hosts have graciously opened the event to the community
at large, as I said in my previous message, it should be an evening of
computer people being able to be around and discussing computer history.

However, if you are not planning to attend the conference but wish to
attend the evening's event, we wish that you would at least consider
joining one or more of the organizations to help support them all in the
future. All three organizations are members supported and need all our help
and contributions to function and bring their services to everyone today
and hopefully 50 years from now.   Membership details for each can be found
at Join SDF <https://sdf.org/join>, LCM+L Memberships
<https://livingcomputers.org/Join/Memberships.aspx>, and USENIX Association
Memberships <https://www.usenix.org/membership-services>
ᐧ