[TUHS] Floppy to modern files for Usenet maps

Mary Ann Horton Gmail mah at mhorton.net
Mon Jun 24 10:40:16 AEST 2019

I put the screenshots (literally - with my phone) here:

http://maryannhorton.com/usenet/

Note the preposterous claim that the 4/15/81 map is the "Backbone" - I
have no idea where that came from. The backbone was first proposed 2
years later. Clearly this is a full map of Usenet as of 4/15/81.

     Mary Ann