[TUHS] Floppy to modern files for Usenet maps

Gregg Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 25 07:59:06 AEST 2019

Hello!
And I can confirm that it does work on DOS 3.30. I wasn't aware that
it had that sort of history, but such are things. I've used it to send
things from a small portable to a laptop the laptop ran DOS 6.22, and
the portable was running 3.30

Mary Anne you own an AT&T PC 6300? Wow, I got my start along the
regular desktop market with one. And their 80286 version as well.
-----
Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com