[TUHS] CMU Mach sources?

Lyndon Nerenberg lyndon at orthanc.ca
Thu Jun 27 14:01:14 AEST 2019

Larry McVoy writes:

> OK, I'll bite.  Go read the source in the FreeBSD tree, which has been
> reduced in size by 60% according to someone on the team.  Then come
> back and draw me a picture of what it does.

Larry, it seems to me your argument is the Mach code should never
have been incorporated into BSD in the first place.  That's fine,
but it's not the Mach developers fault that happened, so maybe you
should lay off them for not writing their research software to a
production shop standard they were never a part of?

--lyndon