[TUHS] interpreted C?

Clem cole clemc at ccc.com
Sun May 5 08:35:15 AEST 2019

Peter Darrell did another one as a companion to the his learning C book in the mid/late 90s.  I’ll have to ask him what happened to it.  He later morphed it into VisSol which was a mathlab like language that was visual drag/drop system that was popular in the scientific community.

Sent from my PDP-7 Running UNIX V0 expect things to be almost but not quite.