[TUHS] UNIX or unix

Clem Cole clemc at ccc.com
Sun Nov 10 07:23:04 AEST 2019

In fact ATT legal had a document they sent to all commercial licensees
around 1980 on proper use of the name.  I wonder if I still have/can find a
copy.  But the lawyers were pretty clear. It was UNIX with ™ and later the
R with a circle around beside the all caps letters after they registered
it.

It was that letter that started all the names like Xenix, Ultrix, HP-UX,
SunOS, RTU etc.

--
Sent from a handheld expect more typos than usual