[TUHS] History of m6?

Clem cole clemc at ccc.com
Tue Nov 12 10:30:47 AEST 2019

Not so fast there my friend.  Ratfor was used a great deal.  For instance The PGI compiler folks wrote a parallel optimizing compiler for the FPS-164 in it.  And FPS used it for there OS.  Plus Apollo wrote all their original utilities in it.

Sent from my PDP-7 Running UNIX V0 expect things to be almost but not quite.