[TUHS] History of m6?

Barry Stanly bstanly42 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 18 08:46:32 AEST 2019

Just a note:
(I am new to this list and find the history revealed fascinating, so
thank you all for insights.)
There is an interesting paper on symbolic formula manipulation:
https://pdfs.semanticscholar.org/0367/25f0abfd88879dd88d77e3a5e51915db5f1b.pdf

There is also a symbolic Python library: https://www.sympy.org/en/index.html