[TUHS] buffer overflow (Re: Happy birthday Morris worm

William Cheswick ches at cheswick.com
Thu Nov 21 23:10:00 AEST 2019

BTW, Bob Morris was not a Senior, and had no middle name.  It is my understanding that he inserted an “h” when a middle initial was demanded at the Labs, hence “rhm”.

His son is Robert Tappan Morris, Labs login and general tag “rtm," is not a junior.

(I had to fight spelling correction on this Mac so much for this post that I have turned it off.)