[TUHS] AOS and IBM/RT [Re: Amdahl UTS, AIX/370, AIX/ESA

Clem Cole clemc at ccc.com
Sat Nov 23 22:51:33 AEST 2019

No I don't remember Many details on this one as I did not do it.  As I said
I think it was a Burness message in the graphics subsystem, but I cannot
swear to it.     I just remember the time frame and what happened.  Roger
Gourd's reaction was priceless when Mr Potatohead called us on it.  It was
one of the times I really learned to respect Roger.

That said, Ill see what I can find by asking around.

--
Sent from a handheld expect more typos than usual