[TUHS] History talk in Dallas Texas October 10

reed at reedmedia.net reed at reedmedia.net
Thu Oct 3 08:34:36 AEST 2019

The Dallas Ft. Worth UNIX Users Group
will be highlighting the 50th anniversary on October 10,
November 14, and maybe in December.
http://www.dfwuug.org/wiki/Main/Welcome

I will be presenting about the early history next week
and then about BSD-specific history in November.

Any of you in the DFW area? Any suggestions on anyone local to invite? I
am also looking for anyone local who can display old hardware or
materials at the event. I only have some old books and training
materials from 1980's.

Does anyone have scanned copies of early Lions commentary? (Not the 2000
printing, unless it looks identical, please let me know.)

I will try to share my slides to this list by end of this week. (I did
look at an early draft of Warner's slides, but didn't look at his final
slides nor watch his presentation yet. My presentation is from scratch
for now.)

Jeremy C. Reed

echo Ohl zl obbx uggc://errqzrqvn.arg/obbxf/csfrafr/ | \
 tr "Onoqrsuvxzabcefghl" "Babdefhikmnoprstuy"