[TUHS] Welcome to new TUHS subscribers

Warren Toomey wkt at tuhs.org
Thu Oct 10 06:13:21 AEST 2019

All, we just had about a dozen new subscribers to the TUHS list. Rather than
e-mail you all individually, I thought I'd use the list itself to say
"Welcome!".

The TUHS list generally has a high signal/noise ratio on the history of
Unix, the systems and software, and anecdotes from those who used the
various flavours. Occasionally, we drift a bit off-topic and I'll gently
nudge the conversation back to Unix history.