[TUHS] Old Unix and DWB manuals seeking scanning and a permanent home

Seth Morabito web at loomcom.com
Fri Oct 11 04:56:50 AEST 2019

On Thu, Oct 10, 2019, at 10:36 AM, Rich Kulawiec wrote:
> I've lugged these around for 35-ish years.  I'd like to seem them
> scanned and stored someplace as permanent as can be found, so if
> someone/anyone could tell me how to facilitate that, I'll package
> them for shipping.

If nobody else has claimed them, I'd like to offer to give them a home and scan them.

I have already scanned document 310-004, the Documenter's Workbench 2.0 User's Guide (see: https://archives.loomcom.com/3b2/documents/Applications/), but I don't have any of the other documents you mention here.

All the best,

-Seth
--
  Seth Morabito