[TUHS] What was your "Aha, Unix!" moment?

greg travis greg.m.travis at gmail.com
Fri Oct 11 07:33:26 AEST 2019

Before unix, I had only used a TRS80-III and an Atari 800.  So it was my
first real operating system.  I think I was pretty amazed when I logged in
to my account from a second location and it was the same account, somehow.
Magic!

I was also pretty blown away when my professor used ^T in Unipress Emacs.