[TUHS] Recovered /etc/passwd files

Arthur Krewat krewat at kilonet.net
Sat Oct 12 10:21:53 AEST 2019

On 10/11/2019 7:46 PM, Finn O'Leary wrote:
> On a (slightly?) related note, it's very, very surprising to me
> that this has hit news outlets. I never considered that this
> would get much more than a handful of replies, let alone this
> much interest.

Nor me. Now my name, along with Leah Neukirchen is out there in
connection with this. I don't care about myself, but Leah may not have
wanted her name out there in relation to this.

I was out there for various other things including of all things, Ford
trucks. And I even have an IMDB entry for something I did way back in
the mid 80's.

While the white-hat hacker in me revels in the publicity, I, like you,
am somewhat taken aback by the exposure. I can't blame anyone here or
elsewhere for that. I'm just a little shell-shocked that the TUHS
mailing list has this much exposure. WHICH IS NOT A BAD THING!

Ah well... the Internet is what it is. ;)

art k.