[TUHS] What was your "Aha, Unix!" moment?

Gregg Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 13 08:38:23 AEST 2019

Hello!
Actually Michael you're not alone in the problems regarding Trumpet
Windsock. I spent an exhaustive summer several years ago trying to get
it to work. And that was on my backup machine. I did get Win95 to
install onto Win3.11 without a problem. It only seems hard.

By time the string of events that I described above happened within
the Linux world, well that's where I am now.
-----
Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com