[TUHS] What was your "Aha, Unix!" moment?

Arthur Krewat krewat at kilonet.net
Tue Oct 15 09:52:03 AEST 2019

 From what I remember, the 750 will run off single-phase 110 volt. So
will an RM05, but it has to be 220 (which, in the US, requires two
phases to make 220).

I think only the RP06/7's really needed 3-phase, but even then, I could
be wrong. Most of this DEC equipment really only needed single-phase,
but balancing the load was always a good idea in places that were
already 3-phase capable.