[TUHS] Space Travel, was New: The Earliest UNIX Code

Warren Toomey wkt at tuhs.org
Fri Oct 18 13:01:03 AEST 2019

On Fri, Oct 18, 2019 at 06:44:38AM +1000, Warren Toomey wrote:
> We now have the source to Space Travel, plus roff and sh, for
> the PDP-7!
> I've broken the single PDF from CHM into several sections.

A few people have asked me if the scans have been OCR'd yet. The
answer is no. Also, the input is not easily recognisable with
automated OCR technology: I've already tried. We will have to
hand transcribe the files as we did with the first half.

There is already a PDP7 Unix mailing list from the past resurrection
effort. If you'd like to join and help out with the transcribing,
please e-mail me and I'll add you to the list. The list archive is:
https://minnie.tuhs.org/pipermail/pdp7-unix/

Cheers, Warren