[TUHS] PDP-7 UNIX filesystem

Abhinav Rajagopalan abhinavrajagopalan at gmail.com
Mon Oct 21 21:38:11 AEST 2019

Also, I only now realized that only mknod existed, up until a long time,
only later on with the GNU coreutils did mkdir as a command come into
existence. Running the PDP-11 v7 on SIMH showed that, gotten so accustomed
to the Linux env that thinking backwards seemed suddenly arcane.

--

Abhinav Rajagopalan