[TUHS] Fwd: UNIX-7 boots on sn 129

Warren Toomey wkt at tuhs.org
Tue Oct 29 12:18:43 AEST 2019

All, I just received this from Stephen Jones at the LCM+L.

----- Forwarded message from Stephen Jones <StephenJo at livingcomputers.org> -----

Subject: UNIX-7 boots on sn 129

   Hello Folks .. you’ll hear through official channels along with videos
   and pictures (hopefully soon) that we just got PDP-7 UNICS to boot on
   a real PDP-7 (sn 129) using our newly designed “JK09” disk drive.

   The recent posting of source is going to be great .. we’ve been using
   the simh image that has been available for a while.

   BTW, compiling the B Hello World on a real 7 is much more satisfying
   than it is under simh …

   More to come, please watch Living Computers for updates.
   (PS sorry we’re late to the BTL party).

   Stephen M. Jones
----- End forwarded message -----