[TUHS] Unix, IBM, 370

SPC spedraja at gmail.com
Tue Oct 29 17:14:46 AEST 2019

El mar., 29 oct. 2019 6:20, Adam Thornton <athornton at gmail.com> escribió:

> > On Oct 28, 2019, at 9:04 PM, Warren Toomey <wkt at tuhs.org> wrote:
> >
> > All, the second Unix artifact that I've been waiting to announce has
> > arrived. This time the LCM+L is announcing it. It's not the booting
> PDP-7.
> >
> > So, cast your eyes on
> https://www.tuhs.org/Archive/Distributions/IBM/370/
>
> Time to dust of Hercules again.

Amazing, Warren. And for sure the Hercules reference. Just today I was
searching for Hercules VM/370 Packs (Four & Six). Succesfully, I must say.
I will appreciate to read about all the attempts to put it on working
state. Sadly, this used to be managed on Hercules groups under Yahoogroups,
but this platform is closing. I can provide some details in [COFF] list
later.

Cordiales saludos / Best Regards / Salutations / Freundliche Grüße
-----
Sergio Pedraja