[TUHS] Unix, IBM, 370

SPC spedraja at gmail.com
Wed Oct 30 01:22:42 AEST 2019

El mar., 29 oct. 2019 a las 16:11, Warner Losh (<imp at bsdimp.com>) escribió:

Amazing, Warren. And for sure the Hercules reference. Just today I was
>> searching for Hercules VM/370 Packs (Four & Six). Succesfully, I must say.
>> I will appreciate to read about all the attempts to put it on working
>> state. Sadly, this used to be managed on Hercules groups under Yahoogroups,
>> but this platform is closing. I can provide some details in [COFF] list
>> later.
>>

> I sure hope the internet archive pulls it all down before it goes away.
> Geocities used to have a lot of obscure hardware info on it and that was
> mostly lost when they went away :(
>
> Warner

Just in case and for knowledge of anyone interested, I have made a backup
pf the messages and contents at date of all the Hercules-related groups
under Yahoogroups. It's saved in SQLite format plus the files accesibles
individually.

I've added too some new URLs with the VM packs and some other stuff as
Hercules v.4, Turnkey TK4 distro, and so.

In fact I am thinking to raise one webpage dedicated to this matter, in
english and spanish languages. I had the same idea for a TUHS mirror some
time ago but it's just now when I have some free time to think seriously
about it.

Kind Regards
Sergio