[TUHS] SCCS

William Corcoran wlc at jctaylor.com
Thu Sep 12 16:12:10 AEST 2019

Okay, while on the subject of SCCS and UNIX:

Is there a UNIX (post SCCS) like System III or System V that still has all of the original SCCS entries intact?

Would only production ready code be entered as an SCCS delta?

Or, would SCCS be used as a checkpoint tool to store unofficial versions (even broken versions) of the UNIX codebase as development progressed on the system as a whole?

I would love to see all of the prs for the kernel and commands.

Truly,

Bill Corcoran