[TUHS] wizards test [was roff]

Clem cole clemc at ccc.com
Tue Sep 17 11:36:40 AEST 2019

Btw.  This was some I used as a wizards test.

You have a working system next to a system that is still running so you have the console and its shell but had the rm -fr / done to it.  You have lost all of bin dev etc and lib by the time he hit ^C.   So you have some of /usr inc but much of /usr/bin is still there.    No compiler or assembler on the broken machine since that was in bin and lib.

It’s possible to fix it using the other system to help.  Just don’t turn the damaged system off 🍺

Sent from my PDP-7 Running UNIX V0 expect things to be almost but not quite.