[TUHS] A Couple of New Unix Artifacts

Warren Toomey wkt at tuhs.org
Tue Sep 17 19:54:35 AEST 2019

I fear we're drifting a bit here and the S/N ratio is dropping a bit w.r.t
the actual history of Unix. Please no more on the relative merits of
version control systems or alternative text processing systems.

So I'll try to distract you by saying this. I'm sitting on two artifacts
that have recently been given to me:

 + by two large organisations
 + of great significance to Unix history
 + who want me to keep "mum" about them
 + as they are going to make announcements about them soon *

and I am going slowly crazy as I wait for them to be offically released.

Now you have a new topic to talk about :-)

Cheers, Warren

* for some definition of "soon"