[TUHS] block operations in editors, was My EuroBSDcon talk

Thomas Paulsen thomas.paulsen at firemail.de
Tue Sep 17 21:34:05 AEST 2019

---------------------------------

> Though the vi clone with the best name was, indisputably, elvis.

unfortunately unmaintained.
elvis has a smaller memory footprint, and a more pleasant (nroff later html) based help support than vim. There are no plugin, vimscript feature sas well as no python/perl support. I'm interested in a vi with syntax coloring and help support, however I don't need scripting features. Therefore I hope someone will take over maintenance, as I'm too old for tha