[TUHS] PiDP-11 in action!

Dan Cross crossd at gmail.com
Wed Sep 18 03:48:12 AEST 2019

On Tue, Sep 17, 2019 at 12:54 PM William Pechter <pechter at gmail.com> wrote:

> Actually...  IIRC the RJ11 was used on the VT2xx and 3xx series
> terminals.  The MMJ was only on the RS232 port.
>
> I would check, but I gave away my last non VT180 DEC terminal.

I stand corrected. I keep a VT420 on my desk with an LK421 (the "Unix"
keyboard), connected to my workstation (now via a USB serial adapter). I
just popped the keyboard and it is, indeed, an RJ11 for the keyboard.
Serial is MMJ, which connects to an MMJ<->DB9 converter which connects to a
mini null-modem to the USB adapter. So simple.

        - Dan C.