[TUHS] Recovered!!! The Georgia Tech Software Tools Subystemfor Prime Computers

Jason Stevens jsteve at superglobalmegacorp.com
Fri Sep 27 01:48:07 AEST 2019

I did use the port number.  It didn't work as it was either full or just dropping.

It's too off topic anyways, I guess it'll be some other obscure thing with a C compiler, I guess.

I guess the excitement is that it's written in Fortran?  I assume it's like those Unix emulation packages for VMS.  Although I've never seen one of those either.

On Thu, Sep 26, 2019 at 10:54 PM +0800, "SPC" <spedraja at gmail.com> wrote:

El jue., 26 sept. 2019 15:29, Nemo <cym224 at gmail.com> escribió:
On 26/09/2019, Jason Stevens <jsteve at superglobalmegacorp.com> wrote (in part):

> All that is mentioned is a telnet address to something that just drops.

Some home routers drop incoming telnet.

I got connected without problem a coupoe of days ago. REMEMBER that you *must* telnet to "em.prirun.com:«port_number»", being the port to use one of the series from 8001 to 8007. There is one different version of PRIMOS running at everyone of these ip ports.
Cordiales saludos / Best Regards / Salutations / Freundliche Grüße
-----
Sergio Pedraja
Skype: spedraja at gmail.com