[TUHS] Poll: good location for Unix documentation?

Earl Baugh earl.baugh at gmail.com
Mon Sep 30 09:02:45 AEST 2019

I really would suggest first and foremost just getting stuff scanned. Archive.org does pull from bitsavers ( according to Jason when I talked to him ) so posting there should hit both. Redundancy is good. So keeping it on your site as well doesn’t hurt. And having TUHS as a place to look at to start makes a lot of sense to me.

Earl

Sent from my iPhone