[TUHS] First book on Unix for general readership

Michael Usher musher at ucsc.edu
Mon Apr 6 10:46:33 AEST 2020

I tried an ngram search on google, and came up with the following:

Richard L. Gauthier. October 1981. Using the Unix System, Reston Publishing
Co.  ISBN 978-0835981644.

That seems to precede the Bourne book.

Available at amazon:
https://www.amazon.com/Using-Unix-System-Richard-Gauthier/dp/0835981649