[TUHS] Software Archaeology Challenge?

Warren Toomey wkt at tuhs.org
Tue Apr 7 09:47:58 AEST 2020

On Tue, Apr 07, 2020 at 08:11:38AM +1000, Warren Toomey wrote:
> Anybody feel up for a bit of an archaeology challenge? Warner Losh is
> currently poking through a bunch of bits but not having much luck decoding
> them correctly. I've put a copy here: https://minnie.tuhs.org/Y5/Challenge/

Warner has more to report:

   set cpu 11/45 [on SimH] was the missing magic.
   The first two data sets are V6 system. Lots of dates around May 13,
   1975 for sure.
   I can also mount the venix disks (I thought it was V7/sys III which had
   a different filesystem layout). It seems to be compiled for the 11/34.
   I'll give that a shot. That almost worked. I think I need to figure out
   how to enable DL as the console since the config file has DL as the
   console.
   Warner

Cheers, Warren