[TUHS] Plan 9 from outer space ?

Álvaro Jurado elbingmiss at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 01:33:24 AEST 2020

:-D

/*
 *  WASHINGTON (AP) - The Food and Drug Administration warned
 * consumers Wednesday not to use ``Rio'' hair relaxer products
 * because they may cause severe hair loss or turn hair green....
 *    The FDA urged consumers who have experienced problems with Rio
 * to notify their local FDA office, local health department or the
 * company at 1‑800‑543‑3002.
 */

sys/src/cmd/rio/rio.c

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rio_Hair_Naturalizer_System

On Mon, 20 Apr 2020 at 22:50, Rob Pike <robpike at gmail.com> wrote:

> No, that's not it. You have the wrong actor. The right one appears in the
> rio source.
>
> -rob
>

> On Tue, Apr 21, 2020 at 3:37 AM Christopher Browne <cbbrowne at gmail.com>
> wrote:

>>> What movie is Rio a reference to?
>>>

>> I imagine there's some bad romantic comedy movie starring Michael Caine
>> to Blame It On...
>>
>> Timing seems about right.
>> --
>> When confronted by a difficult problem, solve it by reducing it to the
>> question, "How would the Lone Ranger handle this?"
>>
> --
Álvaro