[TUHS] v7 K&R C

Brian L. Stuart blstuart at bellsouth.net
Sun Apr 26 07:27:11 AEST 2020

 On Saturday, April 25, 2020, 04:11:58 PM EDT, Michael Kjörling <michael at kjorling.se> wrote:
> That said, I agree; I don't know how many times I've nearly headdesked
> coming across code that looks like someone typed the first thing that
> entered their mind, instead of actually thinking the problem through
> first and _then_ coding a solution. I'm almost certainly not innocent
> there myself, either, although I do try.

I know that feeling all too well. I try to think of it in
the same terms as "Let him who is without sin cast
the first stone." But students coming to me with code
that is clearly created using the random walk method
of programming lead to me not always being as patient
with my counsel as I should be.

BLS