[TUHS] Debugging help sought

Adam Thornton athornton at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 15:55:42 AEST 2020

Thanks.

Part of getting the thing to compile for V7 was shortening the names so they were unique in the first 8 characters (rather like I had to do for Frotz on TOPS-20).

I suspect “too many symbols” since I wrote a cpppp (C preprocssor preprocessor) to emulate the symbol pasting in the original code, and there are a _LOT_ (well, 71) of BUILTIN(a,b,c,d) and ADD_BUILTIN(c) which each expand into a function.

Wondering if breaking it up into multiple source files, and thus object files, would help.  Doubt it will but maybe I will try that tomorrow.

Adam