[TUHS] Debugging help sought

Warner Losh imp at bsdimp.com
Fri Aug 7 15:49:44 AEST 2020

It's likely too many. Ld used to have lots of fixed sized arrays... I had
to hack on the 2.10.1BSD to change supported ar formats and noticed. Also
had to tweak some of the constants to get something much bigger compiling.
The BSD ld had overlay suppot merged into it, but was otherwise quite
similar to V7, though I've not done a deep dive into ld from v7...

Tl;dr: chances are good more, smaller files will work.

Warner