[TUHS] A/UX [was Linux is on-topic]

John Cowan cowan at ccil.org
Wed Aug 19 00:11:45 AEST 2020

No, that definitely wasn't it: this is of the "numeric code plus text
string" type, although it's interesting because it has multiple-length text
strings to trade off verbosity/helpfulness.  It kind of reminds me of what
you get in ADVENT when you move to a place you have been before.  You get
only a brief description, but if you type DESCRIBE you get the full monty.
That must have saved a lot of LA34/36 paper.  :-)