[TUHS] Style command source available?

Clem Cole clemc at ccc.com
Fri Aug 21 01:14:17 AEST 2020

The DWB distribution from the Toolkit is not around to my knowledge, but:
https://minnie.tuhs.org/cgi-bin/utree.pl?file=V8/usr/src/cmd look for the
diction and style directories, which should be close.

Note to Warren, probably should create and area for the Toolkit codes and
see if we can start to collect them, such as a few versions of ksh, DWB,
different games for the JERQ, *et al.*   I wish I had a list of everything
that was in it, but if we all go looking we might be able to pull much of
that material together.