[TUHS] History of the UNIX Beard

Tyler Adams coppero1237 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 23:58:04 AEST 2020

I imagine there's relatives like the programmer beard, but googling "UNIX
beard" returns some examples where it seems to be a thing.
http://www.usenix.org.uk/content/unix_beards.html
https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Unix%20beard
https://www.reddit.com/r/linux/comments/4nt38v/how_many_of_you_have_a_unix_beard/
https://www.atlasobscura.com/articles/why-do-hackers-love-beards-so-much
subtitle:
" Decoding the “Unix beard” at this year’s DefCon.
https://pthree.org/2009/11/01/get-your-unix-beard-on/

 Tyler