[TUHS] ksh88 source code?

Warren Toomey wkt at tuhs.org
Wed Dec 23 08:43:06 AEST 2020

Hi all, I received an e-mail looking for the ksh-88 source code. A quick
search for it on-line doesn't reveal it. Does anybody have a copy?

Cheers, Warren

Original e-mail:
   I recently built a PiDP11 and have been enjoying going back in time
   to 2.11BSD..  I was at UC Davis in the the early 1980's and we had
   a few PDP-11/70's running 2.8/2.9 BSD. Back then we reached out to
   David Korn and he sent us the source for KSH -- this would have been
   in 1985ish if I remember, and we compiled it for 2.9 & 4.1BSD, Xenix,
   and some other variants that used K&R C.  It may have been what was
   later called ksh88.  I wish I still had the files from then..

   I was wondering if you might know if there's an older version like this
   or one that's been ported for 2.11BSD?
   Many thanks,
   Joe