[TUHS] Screen editors

Jose R. Valverde txomsy at yahoo.es
Sat Feb 1 04:21:36 AEST 2020

I may have a digitized copy of the book, but don't bet on it.
Some years ago I decided I wanted to have an electronic copy of some
of my books so I could peruse them more easily, In the end I think I
only got around digitizing a couple of them. This was also after I had
lent a great book on Logo with plenty of algorithms on (old-style) AI
and never got it back.

Didn't know Miller had come into Bioinformatics as well (or if I did, I
didn't connect him to the book). I've been on Bioinformatics since '84.

		Scientific Computing Service
	Solving all your computer needs for Scientific
			Research.

		http://bioportal.cnb.csic.es