[TUHS] Warner's Early Unix Presentation

Rob Pike robpike at gmail.com
Sun Feb 9 09:13:27 AEST 2020

Here is rc, which absorbed most of that behavior from the v8 shell:

% rc

% fn f { echo hi }

% whatis f

fn f {echo hi}

% whatis path

path=(. /Users/r/bin /usr/local/bin /usr/bin /bin /usr/sbin /sbin
/usr/local/go/bin /Applications/Keybase.app/Contents/SharedSupport/bin
/usr/local/plan9/bin)

% rc

% # subshell

% f