[TUHS] Oral history interview with Doug McIlroy

David Barto david at kdbarto.org
Sun Feb 9 10:35:01 AEST 2020

David, thanks for the link to this 2 part oral history (transcribed). It was a wonderful read through
Doug’s history as well as the history of how Unix got started and some of the interesting points
where Doug and others all made changes that lead to what became that thing called Unix that
all of us know a love.

	David